WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
We realize that divorce and separation experiences are stressful for you. We manage your legal case so you can tend to your family and other important responsibilities.
We share your VALUES:
● COMMUNICATION: You will have direct contact with your attorney and knowledgable staff by telephone, email and office appointments.
● Being INFORMED: Attorney John will personally speak with you before and after your hearing so you always remain informed and have all of your questions answered.
● KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE: Decades as a family law attorney/advocate support you in the court, mediation and settlement forums. This knowledgable experience helps get your needs met without “ramping up” the emotions in a case which is a leading cause of unnecessary legal fees.
● CIVILITY: Attorney John will speak with the other party or attorney. This makes for smooth progression of settlement or trial preparation.
● RESPECT: We know that respect in every aspect of your case will lead to more favorable results.
● MEETING YOUR NEEDS: At all times your long-term best interests, and those of your children, are considered. Your case is analyzed from all perspectives – your children’s needs, your financial needs, and the “big picture” from your emotional/spiritual frame of reference.
● COST SAVINGS: We will regularly perform with you a cost/benefit analysis so that you can decide the most effective course of action for your dollars.
● PASSION & COMPASSION: Attorney John is a compassionate advocate who is enthusiastic about protecting children and creating a world that works for everyone.
You Choose what service is best for YOU. We have many services to choose from.
Full Service Family Law Firm
Handling All Aspects of Family Law
Child Custody/Visitation (Parenting Plans)
Enforcement of Judgment
Issues related to same-sex relationships
(*Note: We do not handle cases in the dependency/juvenille court such as those involving Child Protective Services)